POISON is NOT THE ANSWER!

POISON is NOT THE ANSWER!

“I died today.
I was found by a kind, sweet woman who does wildlife rescue.
I was so sick, I could barely open my eyes.
She took me inside, cradling me in her warm arms, and made me warm and comfortable.
I opened my eyes and looked at her and thanked her for making my last few minutes as comfortable as possible.
But i was too sick to keep fighting anymore.
I had eaten a mouse that was poisoned, and it made me very sick.
I closed my yellow eyes for the last time and went somewhere else.
please, all I ask is never use poison to kill the mice.
poison kills owls, like me.
All I wanted was a mouse for dinner.
I died today….”

When you put out poison to get rid of mice, you are also putting area pets in harm as well as many birds that will eat the dead or dying rodent. The poison you laid out to get rid of the mouse can also kill the neighbor’s dog or cat or a wonderful bird of prey like owls, hawks and even bald eagles.

Click on this to read: From the Los Angeles Times – Household rat poison linked to death and disease in wildlife.

Puma P-22


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.